Cleaning and putting everything in our homes in order is a never-ending home chore. If you washed and cleaned yesterday, or the other day, most likely, you are going to repeat that process today and tomorrow, and guess what, it never seems to end. Having something to help you make your chores and workload lighter and easier is a welcome addition to your list of things to be used with your daily cleaning and washing regimens.
The best Norwex Laundry Detergent has to offer
While searching for something that would ease a lot of people with their cleaning and washing needs, Norwex Laundry detergent has made its way on my list. I tried to search everything about it and learned a lot of things about this product. I will try to be objective with my observation and analyses and I am hoping that it will also help you with your daily cleaning and washing chores.
As a disclaimer, I am not in any way part of Norwex Laundry Detergent, I am just a regular somebody trying to make my job easy and convenient. Get ready and let us start dissecting Norwex Laundry Detergent.
What is Norwex Laundry Detergent?
As the name suggested, Norwex Laundry Detergent is obviously a laundry detergent plain and simple. But it is more than that, it claims to be 100% biodegradable laundry detergent that does not contain any phosphates and fillers that make laundry bags heavier and seems to contain more product compared with Norwex laundry detergent. It is ideal for removing stains and can be used as a multi-purpose cleaner in our homes.
Norwex boast the following capabilities making it a strong contender for the best laundry detergent in the market today, let us have a look at the following:
- It removes 99% of bacteria from a surface using only water when following suggestions from their instructions.
- It has BacLock, an antibacterial agent for self-cleansing. It inhibits odor, mold, and mildew that is caused by bacteria infestation in garments. With BacLock, clothes stay fresher longer than using other laundry products.
- Norwex also has microfiber which is 1/200th the thickness about 1/6th the thickness of a human hair. What does it do? The super-fine, extra-dense micro-fiber absorbs and picks bacteria, dust, dirt, and grime.
- Norwex does not solely rely on chemicals on giving your clothes a clean and fresh feel, but instead, it uses the physical capabilities of its micro-fiber and water to clean any surface thoroughly.
- It is certified by OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 because of its patented micro-fiber technology that gives fresh and clean clothes every washing. Norwex laundry detergent as certified by OEKO-TEX is free from any harmful substance that might hurt you and the environment.
- Norwex laundry detergent allows you to help the Earth by using a laundry product that does not contain harmful chemicals and helps you eliminate the use of chemically laden cleaners, single-use disposable paper towels, floor pads, and wipes. Norwex laundry detergent helps you save a family budget of about $600 every year on purchases of those cleaning essentials that I have mentioned.
How is Norwex Laundry Detergent Environment friendly?
As mentioned earlier, Norwex Laundry Detergent does not contain fillers and phosphates those are some extenders that are used. Most detergent products use phosphates to make them more efficient by having calcium and magnesium chelate their ions. Chelation refers to the bonding of ions and molecules to metal ions. Phosphates when used as an additive remain in wastewater that would find their way to our waterways.
Phosphates though low in toxicity level can cause nutrient pollution. It leads to eutrophication and algal bloom that is harmful to the environment. Many countries including the European Union and the United States banned the use of phosphates as an additive to detergent because of its effect on the environment.
Aside from laundry detergent, phosphates are also used in dishwashing liquid. In 2017, the European Parliament banned the use of phosphates in dishwashing and laundry detergent products. Italy has phased out the use of phosphates on its detergent products since the 1980s. In the U.S. bans were being made on some states recognizing its destructive effects on the environment.
Norwex, on the other hand, does not condone the use of phosphates, by using Norwex Laundry Detergent you are doing your small part in saving the environment for generations to come. Doing your cleaning and washing chores would feel a bit better if you know what you are using is something that helps save the environment. Do your own little part and everything will be alright today and in the generations to come.
What makes Norwex Laundry Detergent a popular product?
Popularity is a subjective thing for some people. What could be popular with a certain group may not be true to the other group, but Norwex Laundry Detergent is popular across several groups of people from different countries, different continents, different races, and nationalities and it is popular with almost everyone. You might throw the million-dollar question, Why is it popular?
- First, it helps saves the environment, a lot of people are getting more concerned with the planet they live in. Norwex Laundry Detergent shares the same sentiment with them.
- It cleans effectively, the patented cleaning technologies present in every pack of Norwex laundry detergent like the BacLock and microfibers that effectively remove odors, dirt, and grime caused by bacteria is something that proves the efficiency of Norwex products.
- You will need only half a tablespoon of Norwex laundry detergent powder for a non-high efficiency (Non-HE) washing machine. It’s like, what is half a tablespoon supposed to do? But it cleans effectively and leaves a fresh smell on the clothes, if you don’t call it effective, I don’t know what you are to call it. For HE washers you would be needing 1/4 to 1/2 tablespoon per load, for NON-HE washing machines you need about 1/4 to 1/2 tablespoon per load, economically speaking, that is just the best bang for your buck deal right there.
- It may cost more compared to other detergent products but the small amount of product you use in using it in your laundry chores are just incredibly thrifty in the long run. An estimated 18 cents per load every time you use Norwex Laundry Detergent. It has a higher price tag but using a small amount to clean effectively is a very good bargaining chip for Norwex Laundry Detergent, anytime and any day.
- It can be effectively used on HE and non-HE washers and still you get the same perfectly clean and good smelling clothes every time. What could be better than that?
- Norwex Laundry Detergent is available almost everywhere, as people realized its high efficacy rate it made supporters and traders out of them. Purchasing your stock of Norwex is never a problem, it is actually easy to secure online. The huge fanbase of Norwex made it readily accessible everywhere.
Norwex products that might be useful for you
Norwex products are designed to effectively clean and disinfect common house items with an emphasis on saving the environment. Choose from this list of Norwex products for your washing and cleaning needs. Enjoy every moment of your household chores with Norwex cleaning products.
Norwex Ultra Power Plus Laundry Detergent (2.20 lb)
Take the joy of washing dirty laundry with this 2.20 lbs bag of Norwex Ultra Power Plus Laundry Detergent. It has microfibers that clean effectively well your dirty laundry. Remove dirt, grime, and stain with just a small amount of Norwex. Proven to remove 99% of bacteria that causes unpleasant odors and smell. No phosphate and fillers making it eco-friendly. Clean dirty laundry and help save the environment with every bag of Norwex.
Norwex Liquid Laundry Detergent
This liquid detergent is designed to fill the needs of active families. It easily removes grease, dirt, grimes, and stains that are present in the fabric after a day of rigorous activity. The unique formulation of biobased formula that harnesses the power of enzymes that is effective in removing the toughest stains and odors in your clothes.
Be an earth saver every time you use this Norwex Liquid Laundry Detergent. The large 17 oz. the bottle is more than enough to give you an edge every time you wash dirty laundry. Clean and disinfect your clothing every time you slide them in your washer with this laundry detergent. The secret of its effective bacteria-killing technology lies in its patented micro-fiber technology that is smaller than your hair.
The BacLock antibacterial agent helps inhibits odor, molds, and mildew that causes unwanted odor in garments. It thoroughly cleans fabric without destroying the environment thanks to its unique formulation of environmental-friendly technologies keeping everyone in your family safe and happy.
Norwex Fluff and Tumble Dryer Balls
We understand your need to protect your family in the best way you can from disease-causing bacteria that might be residing in your clothes. You have invested a lot of your time and effort in ensuring that your family is safe and well. We know that you are aware the harm that dryer sheets do when it touches your skin. This Norwex Fluff and Tumble Dryer Balls is the perfect solution for that particular concern.
It is made of 100% New Zealand wool that helps soften fabric when washing. It also reduces static and wrinkles and cuts the drying time of fabric after minutes of washing. Clean, disinfect and wash your clothes effectively without the harmful chemicals that destroy the environment with this Norwex Fluff and Tumble Dryer Balls.
You may add a bit of your favorite essential oil to add a refreshing scent to your laundry. Keep everyone safe with Norwex.
Norwex Mattress Cleaner
Have you noticed that you and your loved ones have been sneezing hard lately? Do feel you have a runny nose that suddenly appeared out of nowhere? It seems you have a case of allergic reactions to dust and other substances that are stuck on your pillows and mattresses. Use this highly effective Norwex Mattress Cleaner for your cleaning needs. Protect your family from unwanted allergens that cause sneezing and illness.
The unique gentle formulation of active enzymes is designed to help remove any organic materials and allergens that stick to your beds, pillows, and mattresses. You are totally vulnerable every time you sleep. Help protect your family with a spray of Norwex Mattress Cleaner and this pesky allergen will surely be eliminated.
Spray comforter, pet beddings, stuff toys, and furniture. It provides a deep cleaning action removing body oils, your pet’s dander, and other contaminants that endanger you and your family’s health. Be safe, be protected with Norwex.
Norwex Microfiber Cleaner Laundry Booster
Washing your laundry over time leaves an unwanted smell and stains that become unremovable most especially if you have hard water in your tap. This Norwex Microfiber Cleaner Laundry Booster is your best solution for that kind of laundry problem. The patented enzyme-based microfiber technology provides you the much-needed boost in keeping your family clean, healthy, and safe all the time.
Remove very tough laundry stains and smell ranging from grass smell, dried urine, blood, grease, grime, and other dirt and filth. Hard water simply damages your clothing over time. This laundry booster doesn’t use ammonia, bleach, and other synthetic substance that destroys the environment and leave your hands with rashes.
It is perfectly safe to use in any kind of washing machine and for all kinds of fabrics, you may opt to use it as a pre-soak or to your regular washing and laundry routine. Your intention to help save the environment is assured because this product is free from bleach, phosphates, fillers, chlorine, dyes, ammonia, and other chemicals that would destroy and ruin the environment.
Norwex just simply rocks
We hope that we have shared valuable inputs on how to make your family safe. Doing your washing and other household chores is easy and convenient with a set of Norwex cleaning products to help address your cleaning needs. Like what we have highlighted, cleaning is more fun if at the same time you are saving the environment. We only have one Earth, and you are doing a lot of help if you are doing your little part in saving it.