A nice, sweating and cold coke can get your thirst quenched in seconds. Getting a bottle of cold and refreshing coke does wonders to a thirsty soul. You can never ask for anything else when a pleasant and refreshing bottle of coke touches you down nice and smooth.
We have seen a lot of things that people do with a bottle of coke. There are quite a lot of weird things people do with ordinary things found at home. But getting silverware clean with coke is something that has been buzzing the internet for a time now. Can you clean silver with coke? Is it effective?
How to clean silver with coke
Silver is standard in jewelry or kitchen utensils. If you run out of silverware cleaner, you can use an emergency cleaner like this cold and refreshing coke to substitute commercial cleaners. Get that sterling sparkling and shiny and make them look brand new. If you are ready, let us start.
- Get the sliver and place it on a container. You need a container that is large to hold the silver you are about to clean. Make sure that your container is deep so you can submerge it with coke. Lay on the bottom the silver jewelry or kitchen utensil you are going to clean.
- Pour on the coke. Once the silver is at the bottom of the container, pour down the coke and make sure that you soaked the silver fully. You can use either regular coke or diet. If you don’t have coke, you can use any carbonated cola.
- Soak the silver nice and easy. Get your silver to soak in your coke solution for about an hour undisturbed. The coke’s acid mixture will loosen any grime and residue that stuck your silver after some time. For a much better result, get you silver to soak longer, like 3 hours. Check every 30 minutes to see if it is showing some signs of cleaning.
- Take it out. Get the silver out of the container using a pair of tongs. Get the silver and shake the excess coke back into your container. Set the silver aside on a piece of towel and place it on a flat surface like a table.
- Get to scrap the remaining residue. Use a soft-bristled toothbrush by brushing it in small, tight circles. The circling motion helps you remove any grime that hasn’t come off after soaking the silver for hours in your coke solution.
- Get your silver and have it rinsed under running water. Run your silver under the tap with cool, clean water.
- Dry your silver with a towel. Dry your silver as soon as get it off out of water. You need to dry it off completely to prevent it from having rust or tarnish.
- Use a mild dish-soap to polish it. You got to mix warm water with a few drops of mild dish-soap to polish your silver. Dip a piece of clean cloth in your soap solution and rub gently your silver until it is squeaky shiny. You’ve got to rinse it with cold water and buff it to dry.
Those are the simple and easy steps in cleaning your silverware or jewelry with coke.
Weiman Jewelry Cleaner
Getting your silver, bring back its luster and its shiny look. It would be best if you had a serious silver solution. We recommend Weiman Jewelry Cleaner to help you get back your silver the shine it once had. This jewelry cleaner is a mixture of surfactant, ammonia, and chelating agent to remove and restore your silver with no harm done to it.
It removes tarnish effectively as this jewelry cleaner uses the fines ingredients that are used to remove gunk, tarnish, residue, grime, and other things that would make your jewelry appear dull and unattractive. It is easy to use. All you need is just a piece of cloth to make it shiny once again.
With just a few strokes, you’ll have a professionally done cleaning within minutes. You’ll never regret having this jewelry cleaner. Get it now and see how it effectively makes all your silver jewelry looking shiny and new, like having them bought for the first time.
Magnasonic Professional Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaner with Digital Timer
When you are looking for an effective way of getting your silver back to its original shine, this one is the best choice for you. This ultrasonic jewelry cleaner makes cleaning fast. Get those dirty jewelry, eyeglasses, watches, utensils, and others in just a matter of minutes, and you need only a tap to make it all happen.
It generates 42,000 Hz of ultrasonic sound waves that cleans everything you put in but yet it is gentle and does not cause any harm to your valuables. The digital display allows you to choose a preset cleaning cycle from 90 to 480 seconds and it shuts off automatically.
You can operate it easily, and yet it is effective in cleaning the most intricately designed items you have. You’ll definitely be going to enjoy cleaning all your silverware and jewelry with this Magnasonic Professional Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaner with Digital Timer. We love you to have it. Try it now.
Pro Size Polishing Cloth Set of 2 Large Cleaning Cloths
You will not use an ordinary piece of fabric for cleaning your silver jewelry, do you? You better not do it because we would like you to have this polishing cloth for all of your valuables. This cleaning cloth would shine and protect your valuables conveniently.
You’ll get 2 pieces of polishing cloth, which is double the effectivity and doubles the shine. It is ideal not only for silver but also for platinum, gold, and other precious metals. It removes tarnish effectively and helps you restore your jewelry’s glory like brand new in an instant.
It is safe to use because it uses non-toxic ingredients to treat it. It is both safe for you and the environment. You need to have these polishing cloths for a squeaky shine and clean pieces of jewelry. Get it now and use it to fall in love with your precious valuables again.
How to reheat baked potato?
Baked potatoes are a type of potato dish made by baking rather than boiling or steaming. A baked potato can be served with toppings such as butter, cheese, bacon bits,
How To Cook Parboiled Rice
What is parboiled rice and how to cook it? Is it nutritious? What are the benefits of eating parboiled rice? Basically, it is partially precooked rice. Parboiling rice is done
Color Safe Bleach
The system of washing clothes has come a long way, from washing them with just water to using natural materials found in nature. Just like how society and culture evolved,