Mice could be what causing your sleep disturbance, and the worst part is there is no way of getting up because there is simply no way of getting up there. Is there a way to deal with it, how to get rid of mice ceiling without access? Can we just chip a small part to get rid of that pesky mice problem?
How to get rid of mice in ceiling without access
Hearing like there is something running around your ceiling can be disturbing. You can just suddenly wake up in the middle of the night, hearing lots of weird noises as if they are making a playground on your ceiling can cause you some sleep. You need to do something about it because it won’t stop until you deal with it.
How do you know that if it is mice that are causing all the noise?
The first thing we need to do is to identify and make sure that it is really mice that are making those noises. A lot of tell-tale signs can help us identify with a precision that it is really mice that are causing all the troubles so we can deal with it effectively. Here are some things we need to be wary of.
- A lot of scampering, scurrying, and squeaking happens during the night. And you would also hear a lot of gnawing sounds.
- You would notice droppings and stains in your attic space. If you see a much paler dropping, it means it is already an old droppings and mice could have been living in your ceiling for a much longer time than what you have been expecting.
- You notice that some of your storage boxes are missing some corners and others have nibble holes.
If you notice those kinds of things, most likely you have mice staying up on your ceiling. And like what I have earlier mentioned, it won’t go away on its own not unless you do something about it. But what can we do in those kinds of situations?
How to get rid of mice in ceiling without access
An inaccessible ceiling with mice living on it can give you a lot of headaches. You are hearing a lot of mice that are squeezing through tight holes and you are just watching in horror while you are hearing them chew on some items inside the comfort of your ceiling. For drastic situations, you need drastic solutions.
As difficult as it may be, you need to locate first where those mice’ entrance is. Seal up those holes and set traps on those transit points. Ignoring them would only lead you to much bigger problems, so you need to deal with them earlier, and you should do it now.
- You need to map out and check their routes. Get dress in long sleeves, mask and googles. Check on dark corners inside and around your ceiling area and locate their point of entry. Remember and check these areas as this will be your reference point in sketching their “roadmap”. Check for droppings, shredded cardboards and other dirt. The thing with mice is they use the same pathway as they are creatures of habit. Block their entry points by repairing those holes. You can use metal to block their entrance as they couldn’t eat their way out or in with metal objects.
- Cleanliness matters a lot. You can attract mice to live with you if you provide food and shelter to them if you don’t clean your home more often. Areas like countertops, pet bowls, and unswept floors are areas where mice can get a lot of free food. If you are going to make it a habit of getting rid of crumbs and other dirt in your home, most likely mice would move out of your home. A nice spray of peppermint can help you repel mice out of your home.
- Set up some traps and if you killed a rodent from your ceiling, get it properly dispose so you won’t have to deal with unwanted smell.
Anti Rodent/Mice Repellent & Deterrent Peppermint oil 5 Litre Disrupts Pheromone Trails Industrial and Home Use
Get those mice out of your home by repelling them out with this anti rodent peppermint oil. This peppermint oil can help you get rid of the pesky mouse problem that causes you a lot of headaches. A treatment can repel mice effectively for 2-4 weeks. Get those hard-to-reach areas sprayed with this peppermint oil treatment.
It is effective for both indoor and outdoor use. Keeps away mice, rats, squirrels, and other rodents that are unwelcome in your home. If you notice a heavy infection, spray this peppermint oil treatment more often. Always wear the necessary PPE in using this product.
RUNADI Pest Control for Rodents
Get those mice and other rodents out of your home running. This ultrasound wave messes up with those mice brains that make them run away from your home. It is not only ideal for mice but effective also with roaches, spiders, bugs, and other creatures that give you lots of headaches and horrors.
It has a coverage of 115 square meters, a nice strategic position in your home’s different location and you’ll get those mice running away. It is so simple to use, just plug it at any outlet in your home and your problems go away instantly. Just give it some time and you’ll notice you are sleeping well without hearing anymore scratches.
RRatX All-Natural Non-Toxic Humane Rat and Mouse Rodenticide Pellets
If you want a fast-acting solution that can help you get rid of that pesky mouse problem, this Ratkil poison grain can help you with your mouse and other rodent problems. Get the strongest rodent solution on the market.
Curb down your mice infestation problems when you lay these poison pellets around your home. It is just so lethal that it can kill rodents fast. Get it on your ceiling, in your kitchen, in your garden, or just anywhere and you will see many casualties in an instant.